A fire risk assessment (also known as a fire safety assessment) determines what you need to do to prevent fire, as well as what you need to do in the event of a fire.
A fire risk assessment helps you to identify fire hazards, identify those at risk, and determine what you need to do to reduce or remove any risks. It covers things like emergency routes and exits, fire detection systems, emergency evacuation plans, firefighting equipment, and training.
If you do not have the time to carry out a fire risk assessment, a fire risk assessment provider can help.
Hawkesworth can carry out an extensive fire risk assessment on your behalf, providing a written report with recommendations.
Fire risk assessments all across the UK
We have a network of experienced fire risk assessors all across the UK, as well as Ireland and the Channel Islands.
No matter where you are, we have a highly, skilled-locally based assessor available who will ensure your rental or commercial property is safe and compliant.
What should you look for in a fire risk assessment company near you?
There are several fire risk assessment companies out there, but here are some of the reasons you should book a fire risk assessment with Hawkesworth.
If you’re asking the question ‘where can I find a high-quality fire risk assessment near me?’, here’s how we can help.
- We are fully experienced and accredited: All of our assessors are experienced in fire risk assessment, many with decades of experience in the industry
- We provide the same exceptional service, no matter the size of your business: We have experience supplying fire risk assessments to multi-site companies, small organisations, and landlords
- We offer a free reminder service: Don’t worry about forgetting to get your fire risk assessment reviewed as we provide a courtesy reminder service
- We’re a one-stop-shop for your businesses safety requirements: As well as fire risk assessments; we provide a range of electrical compliance services
- We provide expert advice, any time you need it: We keep all our customers up to date with the latest industry developments, so you are fully informed at all times