Emergency lighting provides illumination if your building experiences a power failure or a fire. It can help keep staff calm and allow them to evacuate the building safely, as well as find fire-fighting equipment.
As emergency lighting is powered by rechargeable batteries, it is important that the lighting is tested regularly to ensure the batteries will power up in an emergency situation.
Here at Hawkesworth, our network of highly qualified engineers are available to carry out one and three-hour drainage testing and accurately record the result of the tests in your fire safety logbook.
Emergency light testing all across the UK
We have a network of experienced emergency light testing engineers across the UK, as well as Ireland and the Channel Islands.
No matter where you are in the UK, we can offer a skilled, locally-based engineer that will test your emergency lighting system and ensure you stay compliant.
Why choose Hawkesworth for your emergency lighting requirements?
- We are fully flexible: We are available to carry out your testing in and out of hours
- We are fully accredited: We are an NICEIC-approved contractor as well as a registered member of the Electrical Contractors Association (ECA), ensuring that all we do is in line with the highest of standards
- We provide a free reminder service: Don’t worry about when your next emergency lighting test is due as we provide a courtesy reminder service
- We’re a one-stop-shop for your businesses safety requirements: As well as emergency lighting; we provide a range of electrical compliance services. Many of our engineers can carry out PAT testing at the same time as your emergency light testing, saving you time and money
- We provide expert advice, any time you need it: We keep all of our customers up to date with the latest industry developments, so you are fully informed about emergency lighting regulations at all times