Pass the PAT - outsourcing your electrical equipment testing
If you are a facilities or estates manager, you are responsible for ensuring the building you look after is comfortable, appealing and most importantly… safe.
You need to manage both your hard and soft FM services, providing facilities that are not only of exceptional quality, but are cost-effective too.
This is where outsourcing some of the services you provide can be of benefit.
Download our ‘Pass the PAT’ leaflet
PAT testing for facilities and estate managers – what you need to know
Why outsource your PAT testing?
Rather than have PAT testing (also known as electrical equipment testing) engineers in-house, outsourcing your PAT testing services can have a range of benefits for your FM company.
- Flexibility. You can increase or decrease the number of testers you need at any one time, making you more receptive to your customer’s needs
- Reduced costs. You are only paying for the PAT tester’s time, saving money and meaning you can provide a more cost-effective and efficient service
- Increased coverage. Outsourcing your PAT testing means you can cover more buildings and increase the coverage that your FM company offers
- Business growth. You can apply for a broader range of tenders and quotes if you outsource PAT testing, helping your business and portfolio grow
Why outsource your PAT testing to Hawkesworth?
“We need to work with subcontractors that we can rely on, and Hawkesworth are brilliant in that respect” – Wates
If you are looking to outsource or subcontract your PAT testing, Hawkesworth is your perfect partner.
Here are some of the reasons why you should pass the PAT to us.
- Large enough to cope. We can carry out a large volume of tests at any one time, meaning that you get the coverage you need for your company
- Fully compliant. We are registered with CHAS and Safe Contractor, meaning that you can be confident that you will receive a comprehensive and safe service
- Cleared to work. Our engineers are DBS-checked, meaning they are ready to work in schools, hospitals and care homes
- One contact point. You will have your own account manager, making communication streamlined and fuss-free
- Available when you need us. We are available to work evenings and weekends at no extra charge, meaning that we can flex around your customer’s specific needs
- Nationwide coverage. We have a network of engineers across the UK, meaning that we can be where you need us to be
- Competitive pricing. We are one of the most cost-effective PAT testing companies in the country, helping you keep to budget and pass the savings on to your customers
- We offer other services too. As well as electrical equipment testing, we offer other electrical compliance services including:
- We’re the market leaders in PAT testing. We’ve been PAT testing appliances for nearly thirty years, with experience across a wide range of different buildings and spaces