PAT testing and EICR inspections in Northumberland
Are you looking for reliable PAT testing and EICR services in Northumberland?
If the answer is yes, Hawkesworth is here to help.
We offer electrical equipment (PAT) testing and EICR (foxed wire) inspections that will help keep your business, commercial property or rental portfolio legally compliant – protecting your staff, visitors and residents.
Our network of engineers provides services across the whole of Northumberland, including:
We also provide services across Scotland and Tyne and Wear.
Other electrical compliance services we provide in Northumberland
As well as electrical equipment testing and EICR inspections, we provide a ‘one-stop-shop’ for all of your electrical compliance needs.
Our network of qualified engineers can supply a range of other services including:
- Fire risk assessments
- Emergency light testing
- Fire alarm testing
- Thermal imaging
- Electric vehicle charging point (EV) installation and maintenance for commercial and residential buildings
Why use Hawkesworth for your PAT testing and EICR needs in Northumberland?
- Competitive pricing – you can stay safe and stick to your budget at the same time
- Our of hours working available – reducing disruption and helping you focus on growing your business
- Additional services as standard, including scannable labels, a complimentary reminder service and photos of failed equipment
- Over 25 years of experience in the industry – we’ll apply what we have learned to your business
We’re the UKs Number 1 trusted voice of experience in the industry, who are regularly consulted to give our expert opinions with industry governing bodies.
Through our national network of fully certified engineers, Hawkesworth provide a range of technical compliance and testing services to ensure you’re not at risk – we’ve got you covered!