PAT testing services and EICR reporting in Manchester
If you need electrical equipment (PAT) testing or EICR reporting across Manchester and the surrounding areas, Hawkesworth is here to keep you compliant.
The engineers were prompt with their arrivals on site each day. They were always courteous to me and to the staff they interacted with, working quickly and methodically. Thank you for sending such a professional team – University of Manchester
Electrical equipment (PAT) testing and EICR inspections help to keep your business or property legally compliant and safe.
We provide PAT testing and services to all regions in the North-West, including Manchester city centre and Greater Manchester. Some of the cities and towns we service include:
PAT tests in Manchester
If you’re looking for a high-quality PAT testing service in Manchester, we’re well suited to help.
We have nearly thirty years of experience and can work outside of normal office hours at no extra charge – perfect for schools, shops and busy office buildings.
We provide over seven million PAT tests a year to satisfied customers – find out how we can do the same for you.
EICRs in Manchester
EICRs (or fixed wire testing) are used to test the safety of the electrical installation in your home or commercial building. In an EICR inspection, all your electrical circuits are tested so you know which are safe and which need fixing.
We provide EICR inspections across the whole of Manchester, to help keep your building compliant.
Why Hawkesworth is the ideal company to carry out your EICR or PAT testing in Manchester
- We can help keep your costs low: We supply professional services at prices that can’t be beaten. Contact us today for your free, bespoke quote
- We can work out of hours: Some businesses like retail outlets and schools need to get their testing done outside of normal working hours. Our engineers are available evenings, early mornings, weekends and bank holidays – normally with no additional costs
- We have the experience your business needs: We’ve been in business since 1994 and have worked with a wide range of different businesses since then – from schools and shops through to facilities management companies! This knowledge helps us provide the most high-quality service to you
- We go above and beyond, each and every time: As well as a professional service, we supply a range of complimentary additional services including a reminder service, scannable labels and photos of faulty equipment
Other services that Hawkesworth provide:
As well as electrical equipment (PAT) testing and EICR reporting, Hawkesworth provides other electrical compliance services across the Manchester region, including:
- Emergency light testing in Manchester It’s important to keep your emergency lighting well-maintained so it works in an emergency situation. Our engineers will test all of your lighting on your behalf
- Fire alarm testing in Manchester: A well-maintained fire alarm system will not only keep your building occupants safe but minimise the risk of false alarms. Our engineers will test your fire alarm system thoroughly to ensure it works as it should
- Fire risk assessments in Manchester: Fire risk assessments are a legal requirement if you are responsible for a building. Our engineers can carry out a thorough fire risk assessment for you, helping you to identify any risks and hazards. Click on the link to find out more about how we can offer fire risk assessments that will keep you legally compliant, wherever you are in Manchester
- Thermographic testing in Manchester: Sometimes electrical installations are not able to be turned off to be tested, for example, in factories and hospitals. If this is the case, our engineers can use specialise thermal cameras to spot faulty electrical installations
- EV charging point installation in Manchester: If you have an electric fleet of vehicles, you will need EV charging points to ensure they are fully functional at all times. We offer commercial and residential installation and maintenance services
We’re the UKs Number 1 trusted voice of experience in the industry, who are regularly consulted to give our expert opinions with industry governing bodies.
Through our national network of fully certified engineers, Hawkesworth provide a range of technical compliance and testing services to ensure you’re not at risk – we’ve got you covered!