PAT testing and EICR inspections in Kent
Hawkesworth has a wide network of electrical engineers across the UK, including the county of Kent.
Our team is well equipped to carry out electrical equipment (PAT) testing, EICR reporting, and fire risk assessments across Kent and the surrounding areas, including:
- Kings Hill
- Royal Tunbridge Wells
Why should Hawkesworth carry out your EICR, PAT testing, and fire risk assessments?
“I would not hesitate to recommend Hawkesworth’s services to anyone looking for a professional, well-managed and cost-effective PAT testing service” – Mitie
- We offer competitive rates and can help keep your maintenance costs low
- We have over 30 years of experience across various industries. From small independent shops to large multisite offices, we provide a high-quality and professional service
- We work out of hours – some businesses need to have their testing carried out early mornings, evenings and weekends. We are available any time you need us, normally with no additional costs
- We provide a wide range of additional services that our competitors do not, including a reminder service, scannable labels and photographs of faulty equipment
The electrical compliance services that we provide across Kent
We provide a wide range of electrical compliance services to our customers, providing a comprehensive maintenance package. One call to your account manager does it all!
- PAT (electrical equipment) testing in Kent: Our engineers will check all your electrical appliances, inspecting them thoroughly to make sure they are safe
- EICR inspections in Kent: Our engineers will check your electrical installations (wiring, plug sockets and distribution boards), helping you stay legally compliant
- Emergency lighting testing in Kent: Our engineers will test your emergency lighting to ensure that it powers on or stays active during a power failure or building fire
- Fire risk assessments in Kent: Our engineers will carry out a fire risk assessment, to help you determine how to reduce fire hazards
- Fire alarm testing in Kent: Our engineers will test your fire alarm system to make sure it will work in an emergency
- Thermography (thermal imaging) in Kent: Our engineers will use specialist Infrared camera equipment to identify faulty electrical installations. It’s useful for buildings where the power cannot be switched off, like hospitals and prisons
- EV charging point installation in Kent: Our engineers install and service your EV charging points, keeping your electric vehicles on the road. We offer commercial and residential installation services
We’re the UKs Number 1 trusted voice of experience in the industry, who are regularly consulted to give our expert opinions with industry governing bodies.
Through our national network of fully certified engineers, Hawkesworth provide a range of technical compliance and testing services to ensure you’re not at risk – we’ve got you covered!