PAT testing and EICR reporting in Hull
If you require electrical compliance services across Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire, Hawkesworth is here to help. We provide PAT testing and EICR services to Hull and the surrounding areas, including Beverley, Cleethorpes, Grimsby and Hessle.
Hawkesworth is a ‘one-stop shop’ for all of your compliance needs in Hull
One call to your account manager does it all! The services we provide include:
- PAT (electrical equipment) testing
- EICR (fixed wire) inspection
- Emergency lighting testing
- Fire risk assessments
- Fire alarm testing
- Thermal imaging
- EV installation for residential and commercial properties
Providing services across Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire
Why choose us for your PAT and EICR requirements?
- Competitive pricing: We offer competitive rates for all our services, helping you keep to budget
- Available weekends, evenings and bank holidays: Our engineers are available outside of regular office hours, meaning we can fit around your schedule and reduce disruption to customers
- Experience across a wide range of different businesses: No matter the size of your business or the industry you work in, we will provide a high-quality, customised service bespoke to your needs
- We go above and beyond for each customer: We provide a range of services that many of our competitors don’t, including:
- A free reminder service before your next test is due
- Scannable labels and unique barcodes
- Detailed reports with photos of defective equipment – ideal for use as an asset list
We’re the UKs Number 1 trusted voice of experience in the industry, who are regularly consulted to give our expert opinions with industry governing bodies.
Through our national network of fully certified engineers, Hawkesworth provide a range of technical compliance and testing services to ensure you’re not at risk – we’ve got you covered!