PAT testing and EICR inspections in Brighton and Hove
If you are based in Brighton and Hove, Hawkesworth provides electrical equipment (PAT) testing, EICR (fixed wire) inspections, and fire risk assessments to keep your business or property compliant and safe.
Find out more about the services we provide and why we’re the best choice in the UK for electrical compliance.
Where we work
- Bognor Regis
- Brighton and Hove
No matter where you are in Brighton and Hove, we can keep you compliant when it comes to PAT testing, EICR inspections, and fire risk assessments.
Why choose Hawkesworth to carry out your EICR, PAT and fire risk assessments?
If you live in Brighton and Hove or the Sussex region, there are a number of companies you can use for your PAT testing, EICR, and fire risk assessments. Here are just some of the reasons why you should use us.
- One of the most competitively-priced companies in the country. Contact us for your no-obligation quote
- Out-of-hours working in evenings, early mornings, weekends, and bank holidays – usually at no extra charge
- Experienced and skilled engineers and fire risk assessors – we only work with the best of the best
- A national company with a local presence – reliable, steadfast, and high-quality
- Nearly 30 years of experience working with businesses of all shapes and sizes, as well as landlords
- A range of complimentary additional services including a reminder service, scannable labels, and photos of faulty equipment
Other services we provide across Brighton and Sussex
As well as PAT testing, EICR reporting, and fire risk assessments, we provide other services including:
- Emergency light testing
- Fire alarm testing:
- Thermal imaging
- Electric vehicle charging point installation and maintenance for commercial and residential properties
You’ll have a dedicated account manager who will arrange your testing and make sure you stay compliant. If anything needs changing, one call or email does it all!
We’re the UKs Number 1 trusted voice of experience in the industry, who are regularly consulted to give our expert opinions with industry governing bodies.
Through our national network of fully certified engineers, Hawkesworth provide a range of technical compliance and testing services to ensure you’re not at risk – we’ve got you covered!