PAT testing and EICR reporting in Aberdeen
Hawkesworth provides PAT testing, Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR), and fire risk assessments across the whole of Scotland, including Aberdeen.
We have over 30 years of experience providing electrical compliance services like PAT testing to a range of buildings including offices, retail stores, factories, care homes and schools.
Our network of qualified engineers provide services across the whole of Aberdeenshire including Aberdeen, Inverurie, Peterhead, Stonehaven, Braemar, Fraserburgh and Newburgh.
What electrical compliance services does Hawkesworth supply across Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire?
- Electrical equipment testing (PAT testing) in Aberdeen: Our engineers will test your electrical appliances to make sure they are safe to use
- EICR inspections (fixed wire testing) and reporting in Aberdeen: Our engineers will test your electrical installations, advising if they are safe for use or need to be repaired
- Fire risk assessments in Aberdeen: Our engineers will carry out a fire risk assessment on your behalf, helping you reduce fire hazards in your building
- Emergency lighting testing in Aberdeen: Our engineers will carry out scheduled testing to ensure all your emergency lighting will work during a fire or power cut
- Fire alarm testing in Aberdeen: Our engineers will test your fire alarm system to ensure the lights and sound work across the entirety of your building
- Thermal imaging (thermography) in Aberdeen: Our engineers will use specialist infrared camera equipment to identify faulty electrical installations. This service is ideal if you cannot turn your electrical equipment off
- Electric vehicle (EV) charging point installation in Aberdeen: Our OZEV-accredited engineers will install and service your EV charging points – whether they are for a commercial or residential property
Why work with Hawkesworth if you need PAT testing, EICR reporting, or fire risk assesments in the Aberdeen area?
- Costs that can’t be beaten: We supply competitive pricing to a range of different industries. Talk to us today to see how we can help keep you safe
- Evening and weekend working: If you need testing outside of normal business hours, we are happy to help accommodate your needs
- We go above and beyond: We provide additional services free of charge to make things as convenient as possible for you and your business. For example, a reminder service, photos of defective equipment and scannable labels so you can take stock of your inventory
We’re the UKs Number 1 trusted voice of experience in the industry, who are regularly consulted to give our expert opinions with industry governing bodies.
Through our national network of fully certified engineers, Hawkesworth provide a range of technical compliance and testing services to ensure you’re not at risk – we’ve got you covered!